tripletalk (was 4DOS)

Nick Stockton nstockton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:35:56 EST 2008

The TrippleTalk is from Access Solutions the same people that make the
DecTalk USB.
http://www.axsol.com
No idea what chipset it uses or what other kind of hardware it has that's
why I was asking on here.
I was curious to know what made it different from the DoubleTalk hardware
wise as I've been thinking of getting another external synth.
The funny thing is my doubletalk LT is a quarter of an inch smaller in both
length and width and my LiteTalk is even smaller in width.
I was under the same impression as you that the TrippleTalk USB didn't work
with speakup but I guess if Kirk uses them every day then they must be
supported.
Either that or there is a really nice version of speakup that we don't know
about where every synth in history from the Echo to the Sounding Board has a
supported speakup driver *chuckle*.