tripletalk (was 4DOS)

Nick Stockton nstockton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:50:51 EST 2008

can it speak any faster than the doubletalk lt?
That's my only beef with the doubletalk and litetalk.
I have both but it would be nice if they could go just a little bit faster.
Also what chipset does the trippletalk use as the site doesn't give any info
about the trippletalk hardware.
I know the doubletalk lt uses the RC8650 chipset.
Also just so you know the QTalk synth seems to work using the ltlk driver
but it is very slow when compared to the doubletalk and litetalk.