Bugs in DEC-Talk Express driver

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Feb 26 06:24:52 EST 2008

I can certainly set the default pitch in the init_string if folks
like.  Maybe you guys should make a joint decision over a period of
time and I'll change them to the consenses attitude.

I don't remember anymore why that period delay was changed it's been
to long.  Maybe I found the pauses iritating and so shortened them.
John Covici lent me an Express for a while back when I wrote the
original driver.  I've never liked DECTalk synths so was not unhappy
to give it back to him when I got them finished.
   Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061