4dos was automating bookshare

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Feb 26 04:29:20 EST 2008

Hi,

Since a few of you seem to have this, would someone please check the
license and see if it can be put up on my demos site?  I'm afraid that
FS will kill it one of these days and it'll disappear just like so much
else.  I would like to save it for historical reasons if nothing else
but it could be useful for people needing a free DOS screen reader.  The
same goes for Provox and similar.