Didn't find the log file, but was able to extract what I needed

Daniel C dlchavez at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 17 21:03:19 EST 2008

Hi,
Apparently bind stuff is logged in something called /var/log/messages.
I downloaded the messages file, and probably found the cause as to why the
ns servers weren't being pingable. This is what I was able to extract from
the file messages:
Feb 17, 18:17:57 ns1.danielcproductions.net has no address records (A or
AAAA)
The same for ns2, mail. danielcproductions.net, and the www.
I've added all of this and so will wait to see after 86400 seconds.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:16 PM