almost got gnome-orca installed

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Sun Feb 17 16:47:14 EST 2008

On Sun, Feb 17, 2008 at 09:21:51AM -0500, Christopher Moore wrote:
> I'm running Ubuntu, and aptitude does not have a 'full-upgrade' option.
:End-Quote:

	Oh.  I'm running Debian Lenny, since at the time, it was the
only way I knew to install the gnome-orca package.  So many packages, so
little time to read docs that were written back in the Debian Woody era.
<grins>  I've pretty-much chucked apt-get out the window.  It's nowhere
near as intelligent as aptitude, and I want the recommended packages to
be installed along with the things I want, just to be on the safe side.
Now if I can just figure out how to get spamassassin to work with
sendmail/procmail/mutt...

			Michael