Dosemu and tcp/ip

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Wed Feb 6 10:00:06 EST 2008

Anyone ever gotten one of the tcp/ip stacks for dos to run under dosemu?
I have a copy built here with network support, but haven't been able to
find a stack that will install (msclient gave an error about needing to
install from a floppy, which I was doing), and I can't remember what
went wrong with the other programs I tried.

--
Microsoft Corp., concerned by the growing popularity of the free 32-bit
operating system for Intel systems, Linux, has employed a number of top