hal on debian testing fails configuration

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Dec 24 05:29:24 EST 2008

First, this is probably not on topic for Speakup.  Second, a bit more
detail would be helpful, like what error message you're getting.  Have
you ran "aptitude -q update" "aptitude -q upgrade" to make sure you have
the latest packages?  Have you looked to see if bugs have been filed
that relate to your problem?  Really there is nothing we can do without
a bit more to go on.