installing ubuntu with orica?

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sun Dec 21 19:20:04 EST 2008

It's broken with 8.10, go google up the solution; there is one;
or load on 8.04.1 and update the distribution.
You'll either need the kernel from 8.10 or be running 8.10 to get speakup
running.
You might want to get a copy of viubuntu which says it comes up talking with
orca etc.
Standard ubuntu 8.10 does not come up talking when you choose accessible
install a bug in the installer.
Regards, Kerry.