tracker for distributing a talking ISO via BitTorrent?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Dec 9 06:13:36 EST 2008

This is off topic for the Speakup list, but I'm trying to distribute
various singing DEC-talk files.  It's a long story, but the server
hosting the archive suddenly went down and it appeared that I would be
the only one with the means to give it a home.  I'm not sure what the
latest status is, but it seems that it has a new ftp host so perhaps the
torrent is unnecessary.  There was discussion about making a torrent
which I never got around to doing because I couldn't find a tracker that
I liked and my Linux machine went down shortly thereafter.  Another
possible archive would be my other interest, namely Apple II disk
images, but my Apple stuff is a big mess and there could be
accessibility and legal issues involved, although I doubt that the legal
issues would matter nowadays.

I'm more than happy to discuss this with you or anyone else, but please
write off list.  This is far afield from Speakup discussions.