muds

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Dec 1 05:51:38 EST 2008

luke wrote:
> Tinyfugue is the only one other than telnet that I have used, but it's
> been years.
>
> TF is the Ubuntu/Debian package.

Hi,

I rather like tintin++ better.  I think it works better with Speakup and
seems a bit easier to use for me.  If in doubt, you can do apt-cache
search mud or similar.  I think the package name is tintin++ but that
might be wrong.  I like it better than tf as I've said, having used
both.  I think tf requires a little more setup and is designed for a
different type of mud.  Also, there is a Windows version of tintin++
called wintin+ or wintin++.  Actually, I'm not sure if it's one plus
sign or two.  The Windows client works exactly like the Linux client
including running in console mode.