mini-beep.iso question

Nick Stockton nstockton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 15:57:35 EDT 2008

Yes I had it forwarding to the first serial port on my computer.
I don't have the vmware image anymore as I was making it for a friend but
what I ended up doing was to install using the braille lite as a braille
display with brltty and after debian was installed I used ssh to install
the2.6.25-2 kernel and the speakup modules for it using aptitude.
After that speakup worked fine with the braille lite.

Nick Stockton