nfl now works with orca and iceweasel

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sun Aug 31 01:41:01 EDT 2008

I'm using the link for windows media; I don't think it shows what player
on our system it is using. Realaudio still doesn't work for me for nfl on
linux.

One strange thing: with some of the links, even though I use the wmp
selection, a .ram file tries to open anyway which of course doesn't work.
I don't know if information is being saved from when I tried to use the
realaudio links before or what is happening there. This happened to me last
night with the Seahawks game and I finally gave up and listened on Macosx.
But when an asf-asx file is mentioned, it now does play for me. I've also
decided not to check the box to be remembered on this computer; having
that login dialog appear gives me one more indication of whether things
are going right.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,