using orca and speakup

Alonzo mariachiac at aim.com
Sat Aug 30 03:43:24 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm writing to both lists hoping I'll get a responce. Since the 64 bit version of fedora does not work with firefox, i'm looking for an alternative. My options to install a distro are the following
brltty, telnet, and ssh.
there is jsut lot's of choices and I'm just looking for the opinions from people. If firefox can be fixed on fc9, then that will be very most welcome. I can also perhaps boot strap and install a distro from a live cd of Ubuntu. I wouuld say grml, but only the 32 bit version works with software speech.

Thank you,
Alonzo