compiling linux kernel

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Aug 22 13:49:06 EDT 2008

hmm, I just want the experience.
There's some to be learned from tinkering with linux, and I'd like to do
that; sure it does look cool too, but I just mainly want to learn how things
work, how they don't work, etc.
Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127