software speech

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Aug 21 03:24:13 EDT 2008

it either reads the previous line, or it doesn't read at all. for example
when on a yes no selection, I see yes noo yes, etc. I can tell sometimes
what it's on, but it's hard.
Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127