OT: a PDF Question

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Mon Aug 18 13:34:52 EDT 2008

Hi,
I've been doing a lot of scanning of books lately, and was trying to
figure out how to do this in linux.  I have a book completely scanned
using Sane, with each page in a separate image file.  My question is, is
there a program that can put all these image files into a single pdf,
one image per page, for easier storage? with the right program making
PDFs from books in linux would be extremely easy, but I haven't found
this program.  I know the pdfs wouldn't be OCR'ed, but I would do that
with finereader or the like in windows since it seems better then
anything out there for linux currently.

--
Windows without the X is like making love without a partner.
Sex, Drugs & Linux Rules
	-- MaDsen Wikholm, mwikholm at at8.abo.fi