accessing pdf documents with speakup

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Tue Aug 12 03:28:33 EDT 2008

There is also a tool called pdf2html or pdftohtml I am not sure, which can
be used from the command line.
It has the advantage that it  creates a list of links to the different
pages of the document and if you want, you can keep any images that were
in the document.
It uses a variant of xpdf to do the actual work.
Regards, Willem