accessing pdf documents with speakup

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
Mon Aug 11 13:27:17 EDT 2008

Addobe use to provide a online service that you would provide the pdf to and they would send the converted file back in a format of your choice. The choices were something like html or text. Take a look arond on
Access.adobe.com
To see if the service still exists.

Stephen Dawes

NOTICE -
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and co-operation.

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.