adding silence to audio files

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Fri Aug 8 05:02:06 EDT 2008

Hi Sergei,

No, the wait command creates a new segment of audio at the end of the
current one. The save command then saves the entire pair of tracks, the
original audio plus the newly appended silence, as a single audio, and
attempts to use the same name as the original. Be aware though that
wedit ALWAYS writes its output to the current directory.

Chuck