Creating a Custom Kernel on Debian

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 23:14:32 EDT 2008

Oh wow.  Yeah, it's kind of odd.  It's un-Linux-like to do things behind
my back like that and I find it to be extremely annoying.  I'm
redownloading the kernel archive and am going to try it again to see if
the same thing happens, but when I cd into a kernel tree and make
mrproper, I expect it to start fresh.