Debian Questions

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 12:04:55 EDT 2008

Samuel,

I didn't quite see it as a problem.  I think the issue is that, by
default, when hitting tab at the boot screen and inputting Speakup
parameters, I don't get the expert installation which is why all of
these options are chosen for me?  That is just my observation so please
correct me if I am wrong.  So if I could figure out how to get the
expert mode to start with Speakup, that would probably remedy the problem?

Thanks,
Robby