control vs keypad enter (was Re: Initial success with Espeakup)

William Hubbs w.d.hubbs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 13:26:36 EDT 2008

Actually, in speakup, these keys do slightly different things.

Control flushes the buffer then starts speaking again immediately, and
keypad enter shuts up until another key is pressed.

To see this, cat a very long file then hit control a couple of times
while it is scrolling.  Then, hit keypad enter.

William