New contrib directory in git repository..

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sat Apr 26 21:15:00 EDT 2008

Hello folks: I have created a new contrib directory in the git
repository to keep useful contributions by speakup users and
developers.  I have placed in contrib so far speakupconf Bill Ackers
save/restore script for customizable variables and speakwith Chuck
Hallenbeck's script for easily switching between various synths.  I
have also placed speakwith in the ftp goodies directory at
ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub/linux/goodies.

I want to thank both of them for their contributions and dedication to
the speakup community.
   kirk
phone: (519) 661-3061