Bug: speech stops when reading long documents

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Apr 24 08:48:28 EDT 2008

Hi,

 From what I can tell, all of the text is written to the screen even
though it isn't spoken.  It's hard to know for sure because the Speakup
commands don't work but if I press keypad Enter and keypad Plus to read
what's on the screen it reads text that wasn't previously spoken.  Also
I can press the backspace and get a beep from Bash implying that I'm at
a shell prompt.