Mutt and speech

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Mon Apr 21 11:21:28 EDT 2008

I have not come across a particular option to avoid due to
accessibility concerns within Mutt.  There certainly are many things
to customize.  I have found that the Muttrc file is pretty well
documented itself.  I suggest trying things that look like they might
be interesting.  If you do not like the result, you can always put
things back the way they were (do keep backups of configurations you
like).

HTH, and have a great day.