Speakup and IRLP

Butch Bussen butchb at shellworld.net
Tue Apr 15 10:51:07 EDT 2008

I run i r l p here, but I think it runs fc3.  They don't recommend you
use anything but their distribution package, although I think some have
done so.  There are specific things they strip and add.  I don't have
speech on the bi r l p box, I use winscp and securecrt to access it.  It
would be nice to have a way to do an install without sighted help,
thats for sure.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr