Telnet failed!

Littlefield, Tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 17:30:21 EDT 2007

scott,
I had this problem with a computer I got.
The mother board was scrued up, and any time you'd ssh in, it'd just die. or
reboot if I was lucky.
Hope that's not your case, but hth anyway,
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134 at hotmail.com
email: compgeek13 at gmail.com
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127