email problem

Rynhardt P Kruger rkruger at gawab.com
Thu Sep 27 05:47:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks, I got it working now. Much thanks to every one who helped me.
I used the $EMAIL variable to set up my address, and I found out (after
every mailserver rejected my email as spam) to set the DJ option in
sendmail.cf to "gawab.com".
It's so good to send mail from my computer!
Good day from South-Africa!

Rynhardt