email problem

rkruger at gawab.com rkruger at gawab.com
Tue Sep 25 10:27:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I hope someone can help me.
I have a computer running fedora 6 with a speakup kernel. It has a
hostname of "rynhardtspc". I have
problems setting up my email. I tryed using the smtp_url feature of
mutt, but when I send email with mutt, I get some error message about
Non-existing DN. The rest of the error message I can't read.
How do I scrole to get to the rest of the error message, I can't find it
in the docs.
I tryed setting up my email through postfix, but when I send mail I get
a message about my envelope sender that has to exist.
Can it be that my unusual hostname has any thing to do with this
problem?

Take care,
Rynhardt