Speakup reports "no window" when I pres the arrow keys.

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Mon Sep 24 00:09:51 EDT 2007

Hi all,

      I was playing with holding down the shift key and pressing the keys
on the num-pad.  The effect seemed to be as if Speakup wasn't loaded, which
is cool if you want to use the keypad in the regular way.  Somehow, I got
Speakup into a state that whenever I press the arrows in the inverted tee,
Speakup says "no window".  I imagine that if I unloaded Speakup and
reloaded it, the problem would clear.  The arrows seem to behave correctly
in every other way.  I can move through the bash history, although I have
to press keypad 8 to find what history line I'm on.

      Any ideas?

--
Bill in Denver