Fedora Install: How To Proceed Next

Daniel C dlchavez at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 21 07:19:26 EDT 2007

    Hi list,

I was just wondering how would I go about installing Fedora 7? I never was
able to get the images to burn properly with my Roxio Easy CD Creator 5
application.
When I access CD 1 I get the error: The file or directory is corrupted and
unreadable.
What do I do next? Maybe I'm burning the images wrong? Perhaps I do not have
the proper CDR? I've went ahead and purchased the install set from Cheap
Bytes.com, hopefully that'll work otherwise I would have wasted $14.74 on
CD's.
Has anyone had luck burning the CD images, or installing with discs brought
from Cheap Bytes.com?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:59 PM