Fedorra 7 CD ISO Issues

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Sep 19 19:39:37 EDT 2007

This is my error rewriting that document at the time of release for
Fedora 7 Speakup Modified. The filenames have changed significantly.

Best way to know you have the complete disk is to run sha1sum against
it, using the checksums in the SHA1SUM file. If you can't do that for
some reason, you may as well try an installation somewhere where you
won't be in trouble if things don't work out--always a good idea, in any
case.

Sorry to put you through the extra grief. I'll fix that section. Thanks
for bringing the problem to my attention.

Janina