ot: the best online computer parts store?

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Sep 14 11:30:38 EDT 2007

Maybe you could wear latex gloves when applying the glue.

I just bought a mobo and cpu. I was planning on doing everything myself with
sighted supervision. From a practical point of view though, you probably
don't need to know how to  mount a cpu. You could buy a bare bones computer
for about the same price that you can buy the parts seperately. I'm doing it
just to do it.

On the other hand, things like replacing RAM, cards, and hard drives come up
often enough that it would be good to know how to do that. And those things
aren't particularly difficult for blind people.