ot: the best online computer parts store?

Lorenzo Taylor daxlinux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:00:53 EDT 2007

I bought an AMD Athlon64x2 CPU last February. It came with a thin film
on the heat sink where it makes contact with the processor itself. There
was no additional compound to spread on the CPU. All I had to do was to
put the CPU into the socket and mount the heat sink. I have had
absolutely no heat issues. In fact, this processor runs much cooler than
the Athlon XP 1800+ I had last year, and it was installed on its
motherboard when I left the store.

Qapla'!
Lorenzo