ot: the best online computer parts store?

W. Nick Dotson nickdotson at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 14 00:04:53 EDT 2007

Don't forget the good old weasel (spelling?) card, in in the good ole days, the Braille Display Processor, from VTEK, for which I was Product manager, and
prior to that the Large Pring Display Processor.  And, there was the Frank (spelling?) Audio Data device, and Speakuelizer (spelling?)...  Things were so
exciting and simpler then, but I'm so spoiled, I can hardly stand to use my 750MHz XP box anymore, and when I got it, I was in heaven with it's speed.  It
and 2 500MHz boxes will make up my Linux Farm, when I get up the courage to beg Janina to reboot my lost Linux internal Knowledge Base, as I've lost the
ability to get my 1 500MHz box to "do right" and lack sufficient knowledge to even begin to know where and how to get it back under my control.  I'm the
proverbial savage doing Magic where Linux is concerned, but am so very comfortable in the evil Gatesian world.  (sheepish blush)

Nick