ot: the best online computer parts store?

Littlefield, Tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:50:26 EDT 2007

this should be possible... you can use a sheet of foil or something to press
it down and evenly spread. if you use foil, then a block. As long as the
glue won't seap over the edges, this might work. Just a suggestion...
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134 at hotmail.com
email: compgeek13 at gmail.com
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127