ot: the best online computer parts store?

Doug Smith dougsmith1 at charter.net
Thu Sep 13 17:55:21 EDT 2007

I have never had a problem with Radio Shack or Circuit City.  The
people at Circuit City are very nice to me and go over all the
features of anything I might need.  They know that I am sure about
what I am doing and how to do it before I leave the store.

I know some of you get some parts like mother boards and whatever.  I
do not know how to put a machine together, so such things as these are
not the kinds of parts I go and get.  I usually need a new drive, some
ram or maybe, occasionally, a sound card.

Even the people at Radio Shack know me and make sure that I have
whatever I might need and know how to use it before I leave the store.
I have never had any problems ordering the few things I have needed to
order.  They will even order them for me directly from their online
catalog right there in the store and tell me when to come back.

It is just better to leave the store with the item(s) in hand so that
I can get back here and do whatever it  might be that needs doing
and get back to enjoying using my machine.

--
Doug Smith: C.S.F.C.
Computer Scientist For CHRIST