fwd: [VirtualBox] #629: the virtualbox GUI isn't accessible to those using screen readers

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Tue Sep 4 20:09:11 EDT 2007

Hello all.

I've just added the below ticket to the virtualbox bug tracker. If
anyone here wants to see the virtualbox GUI accessible under
windows/linux/macos/whatever platforms vbox runs on in the future, I
would encourage you to register on the virtualbox.org site, which is
quick and painless, and make your voice heard, by adding onto this
ticket, or via whatever means you feel is appropriate.

Greg

- ----- Forwarded message from VirtualBox <trac at virtualbox.org> -----