Speakup, 2.6.22, and Git

Jim Grimsby Jr. jimgrims at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 4 16:03:04 EDT 2007

could you please explain how.  I mean it seems to me that the insadent
highlights the problems that are interduced when you go a change the methodf
of doing some thing that does not need changing.there were other problems
that is why it was changed back. it seems to me that picking it up again
just means ofering the package on the cd.  or ofering for it to boot the
kernel from cd.  i mean the reason you gave for dropping it was the fact
that it would not patch in to the lator kernel it does now and there for you
have no reason not to pick it back up.

Jim Grimsby Jr.
skype: Jim.grimsby
I say what I mean! I mean what I say!