Speakup, 2.6.22, and Git

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Tue Sep 4 03:21:16 EDT 2007

Git is a commertial distributed version control system.  It was picked
above cvs a few years ago by Linus himself.  SVN or actually subversion
was developed as a cvs improvement/replacement.

I suppose there must be some git clients out there, I have never looked.
Hope another person can answer the rest of your questions.
Regards, Willem