How do you install fire vox, I am using ubuntu

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Tue Oct 30 10:42:25 EDT 2007

Hi Daniel,

I would assume that firevox is not in the repository.  You would have to
install that yourself.  But if you do an apt-get --help and look through the
list of commands you can append to apt-get you might be able to search
through the repository.  I haven't used apt-get in so long I don't really
remember how it works.

Scott