Need help installing any Linux distro

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 21:25:26 EST 2007

I actaully have Debian 4.0 modified cd with speakup, but I had troubles
installing Debian when I tried. Think I didn't understand how to partition
it with the installer. I'm used to cfdisk. And I have an external synth, the
ltlk, so I can use that with the install for speech output. Could you walk
me through doing a Debian install so I can get Linux on my laptop?

Thanks in advance,

Jerry