debian scsi card surprise

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Nov 22 16:49:49 EST 2007

When I can find someone who will read me the brand and model of the scsi
card I used to try to install a couple jazz drives on my speakup-enabled
debian box I'll send that information along.  After having installed the
scsi card, and trying to boot up, the computer booted but speakup got
disabled.  When I removed the scsi card and rebooted the system speakup
got enabled which is how I'm sending this message.  I was told over at
Smartco where I got this card that it was one of the newer ones too.