Announcing SpeakupModified Fedora 8 Kernels & Firefox RPMS

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Nov 15 18:50:42 EST 2007

Thanks, Gregg. Glad to hear this, and I'll pass your compliments along
to Ed.

Now, does anyone know how we get Speakup to automagically get out of the
way in the GUI console? I'm hearing rumors that there's a stragith
forward, simple code patch way to do that. Yes, we can kill Speakup with
Print Screen and dismiss the screen snapshot, but that's a hokey
workaround, not a real solution, of course.

Janina