fc installation?

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Thu May 31 17:55:36 EDT 2007

The way I ended up using when I needed files out of my old machine, that
happened to dual boot Fedora and 98 at the time was to bring up an IP alias
on Fedora, set the XP machine to a static IP within the same network, and I
just used SSH to get files from the mounted 98 partition. I can't believe
switches don't know to just transmit the data from one port to the other
instead of out the cable modem and back in like it did the first time I
attempted.