redhat 7 with speakup question

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu May 31 09:57:21 EDT 2007

On Fedora there is just the one collection of installation pieces. How
much of it you do, or do not install, is something you decide during the
installation. Accessing an on line repository during installation to
retrieve newer rpms is a new and delicious feature supported in Fedora.

If we figure out how to enable it, we will certainly enable it. Or,
perhaps I should say, "When we figure out how to enable it, we'll enable
it."

Janina