Re: Speech-Dispatcher via CVS?

hanke at volny.cz hanke at volny.cz
Wed May 30 13:52:14 EDT 2007

> want to test the very latest SD, because I observe
> crashes of SD sometimes. Since I couldn't manage to install the
> deb-Packages (see my yesterday's  mail), i decided to install it via
> CVS.

Hi Hermann,

GNU Libc 2.6 is a pretty new thing. I´ll check the dependency with the
Debian maintainer of the package. In the meantime, better than trying
to install from CVS is to try to install
http://www.freebsoft.org/~hanke/speech-dispatcher-beta/speech-dispatcher-0.6.3test2.tar.gz

You don´t need some developement tools that you need for installing
the CVS version. Please see the included file INSTALL for dependencies.
If you still have problems, please post the exact error message you
get while trying to install it.

Thanks for your help,
Hynek

--
Miluj své tělo a zbav se kil! Speciální kombinace L-Carnitinu
ke spalování tuků. SLEVA 295,- Kč