redhat 7 with speakup question

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Mon May 28 18:36:41 EDT 2007

Hi, I am talking about like fedora core 6 does, allow me to boot into the
installation image but instead of installation from the DVD it downloads
everything from the internet and installs it that way after partitioning and
everything else.  I am using an external dectalk express I am not sure if me
and you are talking about the same thing.