spelling was Re: GRML swspeak?

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Sun May 27 21:25:59 EDT 2007

Hi, Using grml with swspeak is it required to use when booting grml
swspeak then after it boots running swspeak again to start speech?  Why
not just have speech start automatically when using the grml swspeak
option?  If I boot grml with no options then after booting at the prompt
run swspeak will speech start?On Sun, 27 May 2007, Albert E. Sten-Clanton